Saturday, December 3, 2011

Some Quotes from Albert Einstein

I suddenly got into a quote of Eistein--then I went to check it out...the next thing I know, I am obsessed. You gotta love this man--full of wisdom.

I live in that solitude which is painful in youth, but delicious in the years of maturity.

If you are out to describe the truth, leave the elegance to the tailor.


As far as the laws of mathematics refer to reality, they are not certain; and as far as they are certain, they do not refer to reality.

Information is not knowledge.

Make everything as simple as possible, but not simpler.

Memory is deceptive because it is colored by today's events.

As far as I'm concerned, I prefer silent vice to ostentatious virtue.

Confusion of goals and perfection of means seems, in my opinion, to characterize our age.

I believe that a simple and unassuming manner of life is best for everyone, best both for the body and the mind.

If you can't explain it simply, you don't understand it well enough

No comments:

Post a Comment